Best viewed in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog design created in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog designed by: I|LuSi0nS' Designs
Blog designed on: 5th August 2006
Blogged by: Leonard Lee
Credits to the various creators of the various brushes.
Copyright 2006 I|LuSi0nS Design.
His Profile
His Name : Leonard Lee His NickName : Lek Dao Kia, I|LuSi0nS His Trademark: I|LuSi0nS' Designs His D.O.B : 24th August 1987 His School : Nanyang Poly - Engineering IT His Work : National Institute Of Education & Toy R' Us His Dream : A Photographer, A Programmer, A DesignerHis Family
God Mummy : Ziqian God Aunty : Pixie God JieJies : LeonYie, Ann Ann, Yumiko, Jacqueline God MeiMeis : Tracy, Suyi, Philana, Zelia, Joanne Angela, Stacy, Valerie, Jia Yan, Sandy God Daughter: June Half Sister : Weiqian
His Wishes
/-A new Wallet-/ /- PSP!!! -/ /- Sony Digital Camera -/ /- A Watch -/ /- A Bag -/ /- External Hardisk -250Gb -/ /- Web Camera -/ /- Any gadgets that's Cool -/ I am a gadget Freak!
Links
Monday, October 30, 2006
Hmm.. went to Alphanet Recognition day at Domus Cafe todae..
met up with jerein and the few people that i noe during my first visit.. lol
Made a few new friends too.. haha 3 girls though >< Oops..
Melissa, Jaslynn and dunno who's the 3rd one le.. haha
ok la.. i was pretty quiet and juz probably hear them chit chat here n there..
haha, i find it soo interesting when they tell me that i am a pretty endangered species..
being the Guai Kia aka 3/4 Mummy's Boy..
I really endangered liao meh..? then OMG lah.. so many ppl still wanna kill me.. JK!!
Haha i guess joining Alphanet was prolly worth it in a sense that i do get to meet people of all walks of life.. like jaslynn [ dunno if her name is correct aneway... ] she actually have to work for her own skool fees.. tis makes me feel how lucky i am already to actually still have 150 to spend per mth.. [the other $100 goes to paying my laptop till sept 2007] lol...
hmm.. Had quite a nice time with leonyie jiejie chatting some stuffs.. haha =) i m glad she like my metoyou blog designs.. haha and now i going to make 1 specially for her... but ya lor.. metoyou designs are pretty depressive in my own opinion haha.. thus i will have to do it properly le ^^.
I realise jiejie very nice haha.. to actually pei me chit chat at night.. cuz usually at tis time. i will be probably stoning till i decided to sleep.. now at least got someone pei me talk or crap haha..He wrote something on 12:14:00 AM...